Sunday, April 26, 2009

Turkey Hunting Comes to Close

Today my turkey hunting season ended with a empty tag. the last two days have been Thunder Storming so I did not go hunting yesterday or today. We have got about 3 1/2 inches of rain in the last to days.

Having had extra time this weekend I made a header and a badge for my blog. If any one want to have the badge on there blog her is the code. I cut the code in half so it would fit so wen you put it in the html/javascript you will have to where it goes from AAAAA to AAAAD4 put it together in order for it to work. let me know if it works for you and how you like the header and the badge.
Hunting Wisconsinheight="200"
src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jzmpl70fiRU/SfUv6cRDaSI/AAAAA
AAAAD4/emX4qgdF3bM/S220/Hunting+Wisconsin+badg.jpg"/ />

1 comment:

  1. Oh that badge...

    I have to find the post that explains that...

    Oh wait a minute, you can't put pictures in a comment, and I haven't figured out how to make a clickable link out of a picture yet.

    Regards,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
    The Range Reviews: Tactical.
    Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit.

    ReplyDelete